Year 6 Home Learning/Activities
29th March 2020
24th March 2020
Hi Year 6, I hope you are all keeping well.
I will be in touch with you individually about the Year 6 ‘Year Book’.
Suggested Daily timetable
- Writing task/write a daily diary
- Maths task
- Theme/STEM task
The children can use these resources:
- Mathletics (they should all know the login- please e-mail Mrs Adams if not).
- Times Tables Rock Stars https://ttrockstars.com/
(Please contact Mrs Adams if you need your login details)
- (Do not use Chrome) The Username for this is Greenwaypupils and the password is French1 https://www.languageangels.com/schools/
- Science experiments – https://www.science-sparks.com/10-science-experiments-every-child-should-do-at-least-once/
Other useful websites:
- Khan Academy (grade 4-5). -This is a useful website with many cross-curricular activities. https://www.khanacademy.org/
Cosmic yoga – https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
Joe Wicks kids PE – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ
Meditation for kids – https://www.headspace.com/meditation/kids
Board games – good for resilience!
113 fun things to do – https://www.northshoremums.com.au/fun-home-activities-with-kids
Stay safe and well, hope see you all soon!
Reasoning Quiz 1
Reasoning Quiz 1 Guidance
Reasoning Quiz 2
Reasoning Quiz 2 Guidance
Reasoning Quiz 3
Reasoning Quiz 3 Guidance
Reasoning Quiz 4
Reasoning Quiz 4 Guidance
Reasoning Quiz 5
Reasoning Quiz 5 Guidance
SATs Survival: Parents’ Reasoning Practice and Revision Activity Booklet
SATs Survival: Parents’ Grammar, Punctuation and Vocabulary Practice and Revision Activity Booklet
Fiction – The Snow Queen
Non-Fiction Rosa Parks
Poetry – The Tyger